This is an illustrative list which can be as useful as the advices we give you.
- A rucksack or a soft bag
- A sleeping bag
- A pair of pyjamas
- A hand towel and a shower towel
- A toilet kit with: comb, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste
- A change of clothes
- A change of shoes
- A torch
- A cap for the sun
- Sun cream
- A raincoat or an anorak
- A dirty clothe bag
- In order the children to know what they are taking, we recommend them to prepare their bags with their parents.
- Everything in the rucksack should be labelled with the name of the child.
- It is very convenient that every change of clothes goes in a plastic bag with the name of the child.
- It will be easier to find the pyjamas if they are in the sleeping bag.
- Children wetting the bed at night should bring nappies.
- Clothes and shoes should be comfortable.
- We provide bottom sheet, cushion and pillow.
- Teachers should bring their sleeping bag or their sheets.
Ahhhh…, and a lot of fun!!!